How is this possible? After all this time, my last thought every night is for your warm touch, for your lips on my belly, for your hands on my hips, for yourself between my legs.
I have thought about all of this. I left you and I have tried to hate you but I could not do it every time.
I believed you did not care about me anymore and I died completely alone on my cold bed.
I cried at everytime not through my eyes but through my soul... but one day, my soul dried up and there were no more tears for you or for anything anymore.
No more sadness, only solitude.
Hate filled me (it still does). I do not want to kill her but take her eyes out of her face with my own fingers after had cut her hair and made her eat it. Then I will break every one of her fingers, and I will hit her mouth against a brick until her pretty face does not look like a human’s getting all her frontal teeth out to finally cut her tongue with an oxidized knife or something with less Sharp. Oh! you liked her beauty face! I'm very sorry!
I’m angry. I’m shouts and pain, there is no more than that inside of me. I’m a damn beast: Pure Anger. But you are not going to realize of that. You can not.
All your love, smiles, laughs, kisses, happiness were a big fat lie.
YOU LIAR.

2 comentarios:
omg XD
jajaja nunka esra demas descargarse XD, nunka XD
"Hate filled me (it still does)" jajaja no me extraña de ti poh XD
ya cuidaet y bkn tu new blog
If you calm down and look around us, you could see how strange is the word for forbbiden lovers, how cold and sad will became if we try to do what everyone hates and condemn. If you look at my eyes deeply you could realize there's no lies in there, just the love i cannot give you because of your weakness, and my weakness too. Maybe i'm a coward, not for me but for you, i'm trying to release you for a happy and full life, the life i will never could give to you. So, calm down, and watch the rain falling down to clean our hearts form hate and anger. After the rain will remain just a love that wants to be so pure as an ephemeral drop from the sky...
Publicar un comentario